Fleet Mock Test
Here you will find our mock Fleet Theory test!
This mock test should help you to prepare for the four stage Fleet Theory Exam...
How the test works:
You’ll be asked 100 questions in total. There are 25 questions in each of these 4 categories:
- Driving practices and procedures, road and traffic signs, and motorway driving
- Driver attitude, the law, and environmental issues
- Vehicle dynamics and handling, and accident procedures
- Instructional coaching techniques, and hazard perception
How the scoring works:
To pass the test you must get both:
- an overall score of at least 85 out of 100
- at least 20 out of 25 in each of the 4 categories
- If you do not achieve this mark, the test will stop and you will need to start again
You’ll fail if you get an overall mark of 85 or higher, but don’t score high enough in each category.